Alpinestars is proud to present its SP X Air Carbon gloves:
- Main structure made of soft and resistant full-grain leather and 3-D mesh on the back of the hand for optimal levels of comfort, durability and airflow.
- Compound protection of carbon and innovative injected TPR on the joints for excellent level of ergonomic protection and providing a high performance fit.
- Compound sliders of carbon and innovative injected TPR on palm and fingers for protection and abrasion resistance in the most exposed areas in the event of impact.
- EVA foam energy absorbing padding on fingers, palm, thumb, back of the hand and wrist area for additional protection and a better fit.
- Edge of the hand and areas exposed during a fall reinforced with additional padding, leather and seams for guaranteed durability and resistance to tearing.
- New innovative expandable insert between palm and thumb for increased freedom of movement and control.
- Velcro® cuff and TPR tab for secure closing.
- Patented finger-bridge between the little and ring fingers to prevent protector from twisting around the finger in the event of a slide.
- Expandable inserts made of accordion leather on the index and middle fingers and Lycra® insert on the little finger for excellent flexibility on the controls and freedom of movement of the hand.
- Index fingertip compatible with touchscreens to use the gloves with sat nav systems or smartphones.
- Preformed finger holes to reduce rider fatigue.
- Printed logos and TPR details.
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
HeldSecret Dry glove black/white
IXSX-Glove Kando Evo
IXSX-Glove Kando Evo black
IXSX-Glove TS-X black
IXSX-Women Glove Kando Evo black
HeldPhantom II Glove black
IXSX-Glove Vitaro Evo black
IXSX-Women Glove Kando Evo
IXSX-Glove Vitaro Evo