Motorbuch-Verlag repair manual Bucheli german BMW Boxer 1200 cm³
The “Reparaturanleitung” (Repair instructions) series is the must-have professional reference work for any technically competent tinkerer. Step-by-step instructions make maintenance and repairs to the motor, chassis and the vehicle’s electrics child’s play.
The repair manual offers extensive information on how to correctly maintain, care for and repair your motorbike. All the respective working processes are labelled with symbols and show the corresponding degree of difficulty. From simple jobs that can be carried out with basic technical knowledge, manual skill and a few tools to tasks that require specialist tools and extensive knowledge.
– all second-generation 4-valve boxer engines from 2004 onwards with all technical data and adjustment and wear values
– lubricants, sealants and care products recommended by BMW
– the right oil for engine, transmission and rear-wheel drive
– changing the oil yourself in the engine, transmission and rear axle
– checking and adjusting valve clearance
– synchronising the throttle valves, maintaining and caring for the air filter
– electronics: how the injection, ignition, on-board electronics and the CAN bus system work – troubleshooting and repair
– maintaining, caring for and replacing the spark plugs
– starter motor: looking for, finding and repairing faults – jump-starting the engine, the correct way to push-start the motorbike
– cylinder head: changing the head gasket, removing/replacing valves, grinding valves, changing the camshaft
– cylinders, pistons, piston rings: removal, measuring and evaluation, replacement and assembly
– swingarm and gimbal: removal/replacement, replacing the cardan shaft
– changing the clutch – fitting a slipper clutch
– engine, transmission and rear-wheel drive unit: removal/replacement, inspection, dismantling, repair and assembly
– all tightening torques for the chassis, brakes, tank, frame, mounted parts, engine and electrics; tightening torques
Franz Josef Schermer
BMW Boxer – new 1200 cc – all second-generation boxer engines from 2004 onwards – maintenance. Repairs. Tips. Tricks.
Format: 210 x 280 mm
- Top für den, der die Wartung, etc. selber machen will