Regular Price: €4.49
Highly flammable liquid and vapour
Causes serious eye irritation
If medical advice is needed, have product container or label at hand.
Keep out of reach of children.
Keep away from heat, hot surfaces, sparks, open flames and other ignition sources. No smoking.
IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing.
Dispose of contents/container in accordance with local/regional/national/international regulations.