- 4 %
Alpinestars is proud to present its Radon Drystar trousers:
- Multi-material polyester structure for optimal combination of durability, protection and weight.
- Ballistic nylon tear-resistant reinforcements in strategic positions for added durability.
- Excellent impact protection thanks to the removable and CE-certified knee pads placed in mesh pockets inside the trousers and adjustable depending on different leg lengths.
- Excellent protection against the elements thanks to the 100% waterproof DRYSTAR® membrane from Alpinestars with a breathable lining.
- The lining can be removed when riding in hot weather.
- Preformed legs and articulated knee construction for high levels of comfort and stretch panels on the knees and crotch area to enhance freedom of movement.
- Optimised to be matched with a wide range of fabric jackets, thanks to the connecting zip running along the waist.
- Zipped vents on the thighs for customised and adjustable airflow.
- Piping of high visibility integrated to make the biker more visible in conditions of low lighting
- Inside pockets at the hips with comfort PE foam in an ergonomic shape for excellent comfort while riding.
- Adjustable belt for a tight and customised fit
- Large zipped gussets to make it easy to put the boots on and remove them, providing a tight fit around the ankle.
- Flat storage pocket on the outside.