Arrow Exhaust Race-Tech exhaust Yamaha FZ 8/Fazer 8 alu/stainless
Arrow Race-Tech Exhaust
Visually as well as acoustically an extremely attractive tail pipe silencer.
- TIG welded with the highest handmade skill
- Diamond shape - reduces the size of the oval silencer significantly at constant volume
- Crisp sound and top performance
- Depending upon the model, the outer shell is made from aluminium, titanium or carbon (see the first material specification in the item description/drop-down box)
- Depending upon the model the exhaust is stainless steel (or in “classic style”) or with carbon end caps (see the second material specification in the item description/drop-down box)
- Retaining clamp made of carbon or stainless steel, depending on model
- Otherwise, entirely made from stainless steel
- Removable dB-Killer for racing use off of public roads
- As a slip-on, fits the production manifold or pre-silencer with all of the mounting parts to replace the original tail pipe silencer
- For some models, configured as a complete installation, including the manifold (designated in the material specification in the item description/drop-down box as 1in1, 2in1 or 4in1)
With EC certification (only valid if the dB-Killer is installed and not modified!!).
The tail pipe silencer requires an E-certification mark with a registration number behind it.
Therefore, no other documents are required beyond this. You need not carry registration documents.
For our Swiss customers:
Please note that the Swiss highway code requires that a valid Certificate of Approval must subsequently be obtained through one of our Swiss shops.
Price each or, when indicated, per pair for both sides of the bike.
- Optisch und akstisch sehr schöner Auspuff auf der K1300R
Aber der Sound ist jetzt das allerbeste, schön trocken und laut. Ich wußte gar nicht das 400ccm eintopf so gut klingen können (natürlich mit Montiertem dB Killer, will gar nicht wissen wie das Ding ohne klingt)