Hi-Q Multi-display Plate Pair for Vario Adapter Joints
For offsetting the footrest with adjustable distance.
- The offset of the notches in the arm can be individually adjusted in 6 positions from 25 to 50 mm
- The variable alternative to the normal cantilever arms
- Required for Hi-Q Vario adapter joints without cantilever
- Also for retrofitting with the Hi-Q footrest adjusting joints which are supplied with the 23 mm cantilever
- Allows the positioning of the rest in a-360° angle around the joint adapter
- From the fully finished adapter made from durable aluminium alloy
- High-grade anodised (higher strength, less sensitive to abrasion, protection against oxidation)
- The matching Vario adapter joints for your motorbike and the footrest linkages are additionally required in the colour of your choice
- Do not fit the "normal" Hi-Q adapter joints for positioning the rests in the original position
With type approval (via the Vario adapter joints or adjusting joints).
The accompanying operating permit booklet must be with you when you ride.
An entry in the bike documents is possible for reasons of convenience, but not required.
Price per pair (without footrests and Vario adapter joints)
- Wertige Ware