Rev\'it is proud to present its Masaru 2-piece motorcycle suit:: it offers the same performance as its twin sister, with the bonus of having the freedom to separate the jacket from the trousers. The Monaco leather and PWR | Kevlar stretch work in synergy to provide good protection and great freedom of movement. The Masaru motorcycle suit comes with CE-certified protections on the shoulders, elbows, hips and knees The elements at the shoulders and knees can be adjusted to guarantee a personalised fit. In the event of a fall, dual component shells effectively reduce impacts and provide controlled sliding. The partially perforated outer layer and the Aero cool 3D mesh in the back keep you cool.
- Material: Monaco loryca calfskin - neoprene and pwr/Shell for abrasion resistance, durability and a high-level of protection.
- Safety seams
- Betac protection: Betac suit protectors are identical to those used by MotoGP champions. Betac protectors are CE-certified as personal protection equipment. They are fixed to the shell by Velcro to prevent them from moving or turning in the event of impact.
- Adjustable Betac shoulder protector, which may be moved to suit rider position. Powerful Velcro prevents moving once in place.
- Adjustable Betac knee pad along the entire length of the leg thanks to powerful Velcro with a customised cut and comfort (Seesmart CE-certified level 1 type B knee and hip type RV 33)
- Aerodynamic race hump
- Double buttock panel: The leather seat is reinforced to offer a dual protective layer and prevent tearing of the seams
- Dual component type A knee sliders are formed from high-performance TPU elements, combined with an extremely solid PA6 component offering best possible longevity. The sliders come in pairs, each adapting morphologically to the left or right knee, and high-quality Velcro pads attach them to the leather, ensuring that they do not move in action.
- TPU and aluminium protectors for shoulders, elbows and knuckles: the dual component protection consists of a preformed TPU-material honeycomb structure, topped by an aluminium shell, for perfect sliding in the event of a high-speed fall. This light element largely improves the level of protection without contributing the heaviness of traditional plastic elements. Under the shells on the shoulders and elbows there are CE-certified morphological protectors, whose position is designed to maximise impact resistance while retaining freedom of movement.
- The rear pocket is designed to take a Seesoft CE-certified level 2 type RV back protector (sold separately)
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
DaineseLaguna Seca 4 Combi one piece perforated
DaineseAvro D2 Combi two pieces black/red
DaineseAvro D2 Combi two pieces black/anthracite
DaineseLaguna Seca 4 Combi one piece perforated black/white
DaineseAvro D2 Combi two pieces