Hashiru LED Taillight Turn Signal Pair 02
Your turn signal should be bright when set and not too small to be seen well?
With the tinted glass and bright running light, these turn signals offer this along with a clear look.
- when pressed, the LEDs go on from one side to the other, one after the other, until all the lights start again
- the increased conspicuousness results in an increase in security
- lightweight plastic housing
- with rubber foot against vibration for a long durability
- Attachment via M8x1,25 thread and nut
- 13 bright LEDs
- 12 V, 5 watts
width x height x depth without thread: 100 x 18,5 x 20 mm
diameter&foot: 15 mm
thread length:20 mm
cable length:25 cm
Ø circular sleeves: 3.5 mm
weight: 30 g each
yellow = plus turn signal
black = mass
When using LED turn signals on vehicles that do not have them in their original version, it may be necessary to replace the flasher relay and/or to use resistors to set the flashing frequency and reduce the permissible level.
- If the legal distances can not be maintained or the license plate is simply in the way, additionally necessary suitable extensions for the turn signal arm can be used (Order No. 50170400860, 50170400870 or 50170400871)
- For easier connection without changes to the original turn signal cables, there are corresponding adapter cables for many manufacturers/models (Order No. 50170003460 and following, as well as 50170502000 and following)
- If mounting is to be done instead of the original turn signals, their mounting is usually too big - for many manufacturers/models there are suitable adapter plates with which mounting is then easily possible (Order No. 50170100000 and following)
With E certification for front and rear.
The turn signals have E certification, thus, require no further papers.
So you can easily build them in, according to the mounting instructions.
For motorcycles with E certification (from approx. Mid/end of the '90s):
Minimum distance indicator glass to indicator glass front/rear: 240/180 mm
Minimum distance indicator glass to headlight glass: 75 mm
Maximum rear turn indicator distance to the far end of the tail: 300 mm
Allowable mounting height: 350 to 1.200 mm
Geometric visibility to the inside/outside: 20/80 degrees
Geometric visibility to the top and below: 15 degrees
permissible flashing frequency: 60 to 120 cycles per minute
For older models, for vehicles that have been put on the market by individual approval or in non-EU countries, different dimensions may apply
Price per pair