AGV continues renewing its range with innovative products designed using AGV Extreme Standards technology. This time it's the K-5, the new AGV point of reference for sports use but now with much more comfort. The shell is made of fibreglass and carbon fibre and guarantees resistance and lightness while the lines are aerodynamic and streamlined in true AGV style. A perfect fit and easily operated inner visor ensure complete rider comfort. Size is minimised thanks to design studies carried out on racing helmets and the integrated rear spoiler provides excellent stability even at high speed. The K-5 is now the new point of reference in the SPORT-TOURING sector.
- Material: External shell in CAF (Carbon-Fiberglass) available in 2 sizes
- Interior: The internal components, made of sanitised 3D Dry-Comfort material, can be fully removed and washed (100% Polyester)
- Weight: 1.390 g (+/-50g)
- Visor: clear, antiscratch with micro-opening system
- Ventilation: IVS consisting of one chin guard vent, 2 front air vents, and an air extractor with ON/OFF switch, developed in the wind tunnel for optimum air flow and stability.
- Lock System: Double-D
- Tested: ECE 22/05
- Extras: Integrated scratch-resistant sun visor, breath deflector and wind protector
- Guter Tourensporthelm
Ich glaube ich würde diesen Helm wieder kaufen wenn ich das PINlock wider dicht bekomme :-)