NGK Spark Plug Iridium IMR 9 A-9H (6966)
High quality at a reasonable price, which is why NGK is the original equipment supplier for so many motorcycle manufacturers.
- I = iridium electrode tips for extremely precise ignition spark
- M = thread diameter: 10.0 mm, Thread length: 19.0 mm, Spanner width: 16.0 mm
- R = with interference suppression resistance (5 kOhm)
- 9 = heat value
- A = fixed SAE connecting nut
- -9 = 0.9 mm electrode gap
- H = threads do not run the entire length
Corresponds to the Honda OEM 98059-5991U and H9859-5998H.
For a technically correct mounting, spark plugs must generally always be mounted with the appropriate torque spanner.
In order to prevent damage to the spark plugs or engine by improper installation, tighten them to the following tolerances:
Aluminium cylinder head = 10-12 Nm
Cast-iron cylinder head = 10-15 Nm