NGK Iridium Spark Plug ILZKAR 7 B-11 (6283)
High quality at a reasonable price, which is why NGK is the original equipment supplier for so many motorcycle manufacturers.
- I = iridium electrode tips
- LZKA = thread diameter: 12.0 mm, Thread length:26.5 mm, Spanner width: 14.0 mm
- R = with interference suppression resistance (inductive)
- 7 = heat value
- B= fixed SAE connecting nut
- -11 = 1.1 mm electrode gap
Corresponds to the Kawasaki OEM 9207 00036 and E 9207 00036.
For a technically correct mounting, spark plugs must generally always be mounted with the appropriate torque spanner.
In order to prevent damage to the spark plugs or engine by improper installation, tighten them to the following tolerances:
Aluminium cylinder head = 15-20 Nm
Cast-iron cylinder head = 15-25 Nm