Alpinestars is proud to present its GP Tech suit:
- Multiple kangaroo and cowhide leather panels for abrasion resistance.
- Reinforced seams for optimum tear resistance in the event of impact or sliding with abrasion.
- Perforated leather panels for excellent airflow and comfort
- MotoGP-inspired CE-homologated inner elbow and shin guards, shoulder protectors and knee pads.
- Outer Dynamic Friction Shield (DFS) sliders on the shoulders, elbows and knees for optimum protection in the event of impact or sliding.
- Pocket with polyester foam padding on the chest (can be used in addition to the bionic Chest Pad - sold separately)
- Snap button connection system to attach the Level 2 CE-homologated Bionic Race back protector (sold separately).
- Expandable panels on the sleeves, chest andand back for a great fit and optimum freedom of movement.
- Collar and cuffs made of flexible 3D mesh for increased comfort and breathability.
- Stretch fabric leg cuffs for a perfect and comfortable fit.
- Expandable accordion lumbar panels to provide an excellent flexible fit in extreme riding position, with knees against the chest.
- Vented, MotoGP-inspired aerodynamic race hump to improve the suit's airflow performance.
- Large panel on the calf with accordion stretch leather applied diagonally for a high performance fit.
- All the accordion leather panels are perforated for comfort and airflow, and aramid reinforced to resist abrasion and tears.
- Removable and washable multi-panel mesh liner with 3D mesh panels to increase comfort and airflow.
- Zip closure system
- Removable sliders included
You may also be interested in the following product(s)