Belstaff Glen Vine, textile jacket
The GlenVine jacket has a linear design. The lightweight cotton jersey with a rubber coating gives the jacket a leather-like look. The new edition of this classic motorbike jacket offers a perfect blend of tradition, innovation and modernity.
The cotton jersey with a rubber coating is a lighter and at the same time more durable alternative to leather. The techniques used to obtain this unique ageing effect may result in markings and variations in structure, surface and colour and are an essential part of the design. Wearing may result in minor cracks over time and do not constitute a defect. We recommend that you treat this garment with care.
Comfort & Features:
- Upper pockets with flaps and snap closures
- Lower piped pocket with a metal zip
- Coloured garment
- Especially comfortable thanks to the soft and natural cotton inside and the outer coating that makes the garment water repellent.
- Metal aerator under the arm
- Adjustable thanks to lanyard
- Removable shoulder and elbow protectors, EN 1621 certified
- Outer material: 100% cotton
- Coating: 100 % polyurethane