Berni's device-/GPS-holder NH3 ball anchor for steering head
For assembly in the steering head screw, in the steering shaft (depending on the model inside or outside) or in another hole with a corresponding inside diameter.
- Fits RamMount arms which are sometimes already provided with various GPS devices (TomTom Rider, Garmin Zumo ...)
- Turned and milled
- Specially designed for attachment to the steering head
- Of course, also suitable in many other places with the corresponding diameter
- Mounted on the outside of the handlebar instead of the handlebar end, this support provides a very good attachment point for cameras
- The mm specified in the article description, or in the selection box indicates the inside diameter suitable for the holder
Length except the handlebar clamp: 37 mm
Ø Ball: 25.4 mm (1 inch)
Ø Foot: 22 mm
- Passt perfekt und ist sehr gut Verarbeitet!
- CBR XX
"Universal GPS-Kit mit Navi Bag M" kombiniert.