Kern-Stabi Radial&Pin fork fixture
Allows the retaining of almost all motorcycles under the fork or the brake calipers.
- Engages in the recesses of the fork legs, which is available on most models
- Can also be applied under the retainers of the brake calipers, if they are radial and are mounted on both sides
- Can be set to be used as a mounting stand (skewed)
- Only in this way is a safe lifting by various fork holes ensured
- The appropriate base stand is also still necessary
- The version for the square-based stand can also compensate for differences in height of the two forklegs
Always use the front stand in conjunction with a rear stand to ensure a safe stand!
Never just fix the front mounting stand!
Price per pair for right and left (without assembly stand)