Rizoma footrest joints for Rizoma exchange rests
Allows Pro, B-Pro and Street footrests to be mounted in the original retainer.
- Milled aluminium adapter joint pair from solid and high quality anodised
- Required for mounting the Rizoma footrest element (60380603000 and following) in the original footrest
- As a replacement for the rider's or passenger’s rests - see the item description, the selection field, the certificate, or the bike DB for the respective models
- Also fit all bikes which use the same original footrests as the models mentioned
- ATTENTION: NOT suitable for touring rests and not for the footrests of other manufacturers!
Permit (in Germany):
With TÜV part certificate (in combination with the Rizoma footrest elements).
The tester (TÜV, Dekra, etc.) must certify the proper installation before use on public roads.
This test certificate must then be carried while driving, similar to the operating permit.
As soon as possible (that is, the next visit to the road traffic department for registration or change of address) this should be transferred into the registration documents.
Models not included here must be registered after testing by the test engineer with special approval.
Price per pair for both sides of the bike (without footrests)