Polo Petrol for Lighters
- conventional petrol for lighters
- ready for use
- Volume: 133 ml
- with safety lock
Highly flammable liquid and vapour
May be fatal if swallowed and enters airways
Causes skin irritation
May cause drowsiness or dizziness
Toxic to aquatic life with long lasting effects
Keep away from heat, hot surfaces, sparks, open flames and other ignition sources. No smoking.
Ground and bond container and receiving equipment.
Take action to prevent static discharges.
Avoid breathing dust/fume/gas/mist/vapours/spray.
Use only outdoors or in a well-ventilated area.
Avoid release to the environment.
Wear protective gloves/protective clothing/eye protection/face protection.
IF SWALLOWED: Immediately call a POISON CENTER/doctor/…
IF ON SKIN (or hair): Take off immediately all contaminated clothing. Rinse skin with water [or shower].
IF INHALED: Remove person to fresh air and keep comfortable for breathing.
Call a POISON CENTER/doctor/…if you feel unwell.
Do NOT induce vomiting.
If skin irritation occurs: Get medical advice/attention.
Take off contaminated clothing.
Store in a well-ventilated place. Keep container tightly closed.