S100 THE TOWEL - premium microfibre
Accessories also play a crucial role in motorcycle care in addition to the right care products. Many micro-fibre cloths, which are available on the market, can cause fine
scratches in the paint or other surfaces. Microfibre cloths are often different on the front and back surfaces, making users unsure
which side they should use for what purpose. In addition, the majority of the cloths have below-average absorption as well as an uncomfortable feel.
- For gloss and matte finishes, helmets, visors, leather, motorcycle drying etc.
- Extremely soft and fluffy for gentle polishing of polishes and waxes without clouding and misting
- High nap on both sides, therefore twice the area and safe use
- Seamless thanks to Ultra Sonic Cut for a 100% scratch-free result
- High absorption for drying after washing the motorcycle
- Perfect finish with S100 care and cleaning products on glossy or matte surfaces
- Washable up to 60°C ( 300 wash cycles minimum)
- Pleasant feel
- Turn over the S100 THE TOWEL regularly and shake off product residues in the cloth if necessary.
- Then with the clean side of the cloth wipe the surface again or mirror polish.
- Only use a clean side of the cloth on sensitive surfaces (risk of scratching by dirt).
- Washing instructions: Wash S100 THE TOWEL separately or with washing of a similar colour.
- Ideally wash S100 THE TOWEL in a fine mesh wash bag when with other laundry.
- Washable up to 60°C. Do not use fabric softener. Tumble dry to 60°C.
- After drying the cloth repeatedly shake vigorously for optimum restoration and loosening of the fibres
- 85% polyester, 15% polyamide