Alpinestars is proud to present its Corozal Drystar gloves:
- Back of the hand in durable stretch polyester fabric and leather palm for comfort and abrasion resistance levels.
- Manufactured using Alpinestars DRYSTAR® PERFORMANCE materials technology, which incorporates a sealed and glued layered construction to offer a reduced thickness structure promoting high levels of comfort, sensitivity to the touch and sensitivity on the motorcycle controls, durability as well as exceptional wind performance.
- Rigid and moulded polymer protective device on the joints for unequalled protection against impacts and abrasion.
- Rubber reinforcement on the thumb and palm for added grip on the controls while offering and durability and
additional reinforcement at the seams.
- Reinforcements with EVA padding on the edge of the hand, fingers and palm for strategic abrasion resistance and better fit.
- Bridge between the ring and little finger resulting from racing and Alpinestars-patented and to prevent twisting of the fingers and their separation during an impact.
- Index fingertip compatible with touchscreens to use gloves with smartphones and sat navs
- Constructed with preformed fingers to improve comfort and prevent hand muscle fatigue on the long distances.
- Expandable accordion panels on the index and middle fingers for excellent levels of movement and control.
- Short cuff with Neoprene and Velcro® closure for make them easier to put on. The cuff is designed to be slide under the sleeve of the jacket for comfort.
- Reflective details to make the biker more visible in poor lighting conditions.
- Practical built-in visor wiper on the thumb to easily remove dirt and grime.
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
IXSX-Glove Kando Evo black
IXSX-Glove Vitaro Evo black
HeldPhantom II Glove black
Regular Price: €229.95
IXSX-Women Glove Kando Evo black
IXSX-Glove Vitaro Evo
HeldSecret Dry glove black/white
IXSX-Glove TS-X black
IXSX-Glove Kando Evo
IXSX-Women Glove Kando Evo