MRA Racing Windscreen
This type of screen was originally developed for racing and is used by many racing teams.
- With sporty look
- The bottom matches the original screen, but it has a dome-like bulge in the middle (bubble)
- As a result, the helmet is relieved of wind pressure and the aerodynamics are improved
- This is the case if the rider sits normally, but especially so if they duck while riding fast
- You can find the dimensions in the included operating permit
- Mounted with the original mounting material or mounted onto original mounting points using the supplied material
- A naked version includes a mounting kit for models without fairing
- Includes edging strip
Permission (in Germany):
With operating permit.
The accompanying operating permit booklet must be with you when you ride.
An entry in the bike documents is possible for reasons of convenience, but not required.
- Top Windschutz, Top Passgenauigkeit, super einfacher Anbau
Die Givi-Scheibe z.b. ist deutlich schlechter was den Windschutz betrifft. Hatte ich vorher angebaut.
- Prima Scheibe, BMW S1000R