Fuel feed hose steel-surrounded inner/outer-Ø 8/11 mm, 1m
Fuel hose based on DIN EN ISO 6806.
- Connection and vacuum hose for the fuel system
- Low pressure hydraulic hose for fuel oils, fluids based on mineral oil and glycol, lubricants, cooling water, compressed air, etc.
- Inner tube: NBR black (rubber)
- Outer layer: galvanised steel wire
- Operating temperature: -40 °C to +80 °C
- Operating pressure: up to 15 bar
- Burst pressure: 60 bar
- Can be shortened to the required length
- Suitable for E10 fuel
Inner Ø 8 mm
Outer Ø 11 mm
Length: 1 Meter