Yuasa Yumicron YB7-A Battery
The Yumicron 12 Volt Starter Battery for higher demands on motorcycles, scooters, quad bikes, snowmobiles, ride mowers etc.
- Lead accumulators of the highest quality from the original equipment manufacturer of many brands
- Robust glass mat can withstand vibrations
- The extra-thin separators allow the installation of additional plates and provides up to 30% more starting power than conventional battery types
- Cell connectors that run through the wall minimize the internal resistance, which results in maximum performance
- The Sulphate Stop insulates plate sulphation and prolongs its service life
- Each battery is thoroughly tested and checked before delivery
- Is delivered dry - please also order the appropriate battery acid (50020000010) for the filling (approx. filling quantity up to the maximum marking, see article description)
- WARNING: Use acid only during initial filling - should the liquid level have dropped during use, only fill with distilled water (50020000250)
- Is delivered complete with venting hose and connecting bolts
- Please check in advance that it is suitable for your vehicle (fitting accuracy, dimensions, type, position of poles and venting), as it is not possible to exchange a filled battery
- Before filling the battery, remove the filling plug and the venting cap
- Add acid and allow to stand for about 30 minutes, so that the air can easily escape - then check the acid level and top up if necessary
- Insert the plug for the filling openings, connect the breather hose, install the battery and start it - the battery does not yet have the full power (about 70%), but it can be used for starting several times without problems
- The battery reaches its full performance on the first trip or before using a battery charger
Dimensions and power:
Length x width x height: 135 x 75 x 133 mm
Weight when filled: 3 kg
Connections: + pole front left, - pole front right
Vent on the left
Cold start capacity CCA: 124 A
Price per piece (without acid)
May damage fertility. Suspected of damaging the unborn child.
Causes damage to organs ( state all organs affected, if known) through prolonged or repeated exposure (state route of exposure if it is conclusively proven that no other routes of exposure cause the hazard)
Very toxic to aquatic life with long lasting effects
Obtain special instructions before use.
Do not handle until all safety precautions have been read and understood.
Do not breathe dust/fume/gas/mist/vapours/spray.
Wash ... thoroughly after handling.
Do not eat, drink or smoke when using this product.
Avoid release to the environment.