Alpinestars is proud to present its Apex gloves:
- Back of the hand in durable stretch polyester fabric and leather palm for optimal comfort and abrasion resistance levels.
- Alpinestars waterproof DRYSTAR® membrane keeping the hands warm and dry under the most severe conditions.
- Built-in Thinsulate® thermal insulation (100g) on the back of the hand to protect against the elements.
- Rigid and moulded protective device on the joints for unequalled protection against impacts and abrasion.
- Reinforcement on the thumb and palm for added grip on the controls while providing additional durability and reinforcement at the seams.
- Reinforcements with EVA padding on the joints, edge of the hand and palm for strategic abrasion resistance and better fit.
- Bridge between the ring and little finger resulting from racing and Alpinestars-patented and to prevent twisting of the fingers and their separation during an impact.
- Index fingertip compatible with touchscreens to use gloves with smartphones and sat navs
- Constructed with preformed fingers to improve comfort and prevent hand muscle fatigue on the long distances.
- Cuff with large Velcro® closure to allow the gloves to slip on easily and provide full coverage. It is designed to be tightened on the jacket sleeve in order to ensure an airtight seal and to prevent elements from entering. Closure with
second zip at the wrist to keep the gloves securely in the correct position.
- Reflective details for improved biker visibility in poor lighting
- Soft insulating velvet lining.
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
AlpinestarsSP-8 V2 Leather Glove
AlpinestarsStella Baïka Lady Leather Glove black/gold
AlpinestarsSP-X Air Carbon Glove red
AlpinestarsStella SP-X Air Carbon Lady Glove
AlpinestarsStella Baïka Lady Leather Glove
AlpinestarsSP-X Air Carbon Glove black
AlpinestarsStella SP-X Air Carbon Lady Glove black
AlpinestarsSP-8 V2 Leather Glove black/white
AlpinestarsSP-X Air Carbon Glove