Alpinestars is proud to present its Apex gloves:
- Back of the hand in durable stretch polyester fabric and leather palm for optimal comfort and abrasion resistance levels.
- Alpinestars waterproof DRYSTAR® membrane keeping the hands warm and dry under the most severe conditions.
- Built-in Thinsulate® thermal insulation (100g) on the back of the hand to protect against the elements.
- Rigid and moulded protective device on the joints for unequalled protection against impacts and abrasion.
- Reinforcement on the thumb and palm for added grip on the controls while providing additional durability and reinforcement at the seams.
- Reinforcements with EVA padding on the joints, edge of the hand and palm for strategic abrasion resistance and better fit.
- Bridge between the ring and little finger resulting from racing and Alpinestars-patented and to prevent twisting of the fingers and their separation during an impact.
- Index fingertip compatible with touchscreens to use gloves with smartphones and sat navs
- Constructed with preformed fingers to improve comfort and prevent hand muscle fatigue on the long distances.
- Cuff with large Velcro® closure to allow the gloves to slip on easily and provide full coverage. It is designed to be tightened on the jacket sleeve in order to ensure an airtight seal and to prevent elements from entering. Closure with
second zip at the wrist to keep the gloves securely in the correct position.
- Reflective details for improved biker visibility in poor lighting
- Soft insulating velvet lining.
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
IXSX-Women Glove Kando Evo black
IXSX-Glove TS-X black
IXSX-Glove Vitaro Evo black
IXSX-Glove Kando Evo black
IXSX-Glove Vitaro Evo
IXSX-Glove Kando Evo
HeldSecret Dry glove black/white
HeldPhantom II Glove black
IXSX-Women Glove Kando Evo