Alpinestars SP-1 V2 Glove
The Alpinestars Glove SP-1 V2 unites many innovations in its full leather chassis, and comes with new stretch inserts, reinforcements made of aramid and a new and ergonomically profiled knuckle shell. With its aggressive racing fit, double wrist closure and reinforced landing zones, the SP-1 v2 is extra protective, comfortable and supports high levels of hand mobility.
Comfort & Features:
- Sportive racing style
- Medium-length gaiter glove for optimal comfort and protection
- Full-grain leather production with finger sides that are made of stretch material for better flexibility and mechanical performance
- Alpinestars double wrist closure with velcro to cater for a form-fitting fit and a safe closure
- Sideways reinforcement made of synthetic suede on impact surfaces for abrasion resistance and durability
- Extended and expandable accordion leather inserts on the fingers, thumb, and backhand for a better fit that caters to directional movement and comfort
- PU-coated reinforcements on the thumbs and palm for higher durability
- Ergonomically formed stretch inserts between the palm and the thumb
- Patented finger bridge prevents excessive twisting and the separation of fingers upon impact
- 75 % goatskin 11 % polyamide 9 % polyester 5 % polyurethane
Item No. 31107302009
About the brandAlpinestars has been the world's leading manufacturer of professional racing products, motorbike airbag protection, high-performance apparel and technical footwear since its founding in 1963. At its headquarters in Asolos, Italy, new designs and safety solutions are researched every day. Alpinestars understands that the best design and research is achieved under extreme conditions. Involvement in Formula 1, NASCAR, AMA, World Motocross and MotoGP has led to the development of state-of-the-art technical equipment for the world's best racers.