Check store availability
ALPINESTARS is proud to present its SMX 6 V2 boots:
- Upper made of microfibre to increase durability and abrasion resistance.
- Upper has a new innovative shape at the toe, rear gusset and back of the calf for great flexibility
- Forefoot with ergonomic shape for better sensitivity on the motorcycle controls
- TPU ankle reinforcement for bio-mechanical support between the upper side part of the calf/shin and ankle and ensure optimum protection
- Dual-density ankle guard on the medial side, laminated under the upper for extra protection.
- Injected TPU protection on the shin, calf, counter, gear shift, ankle and slider on the toes
- Built-in interchangeable dual-injected TPU slider fitted with the new mounting system ensuring quick and easy replacement (screws)
- Inner protection for the toes with lamination inside the upper
- Inside breathable fabric lining with anti-slip suede reinforcements on the heel to support the foot when riding.
- Accordion flex area on the instep and heel for optimum comfort
- Internal foot bed reinforced by a built-in metal plate to prevent foot sprains in the event of a fall
- Open/Close system with a elastic-mounted zip and large Velcro area for a precise fit. Large opening for easy fitting and removal
- New removable anatomic insole with EVA foam and Lycra for comfort and support
- New exclusive Alpinestars rubber compound sole promoting sensitivity, grip, water wicking and durability
- SMX-6 V2 boots are CE-certified
Item No. 30004101738
About the brandAlpinestars has been the world's leading manufacturer of professional racing products, motorbike airbag protection, high-performance apparel and technical footwear since its founding in 1963. At its headquarters in Asolos, Italy, new designs and safety solutions are researched every day. Alpinestars understands that the best design and research is achieved under extreme conditions. Involvement in Formula 1, NASCAR, AMA, World Motocross and MotoGP has led to the development of state-of-the-art technical equipment for the world's best racers.