Alpinestars Atom Glove
A featherweight touring glove ideal for urban traffic with touch screen compatible fingertips for smartphones!
Comfort & features:
- Made of elastic fabric, mesh fabric and leather
- Optimum resistance to abrasion
- Soft and ergonomically designed ankle protection
- Velcro fastener on the upper side of the wrist
- Mesh and elastic fabric on the back of the hand for reduced weight, increased cooling and comfort
- Ergonomic elastic inserts between thumb and palm and on the back of the hand
- Reflective piping on fingers
- Thumb and palm reinforcements made of synthetic suede leather
- Touchscreen-compatible fingertip to use with smartphones and GPS systems
- Short cuff design makes it easy to put on and comfortable to drive
- 42 % polyester, 27 % polyamide, 20 % goat leather, 6 % elasthan, 5 % polyurethane
Item No. 31107101012
About the brandAlpinestars has been the world's leading manufacturer of professional racing products, motorbike airbag protection, high-performance apparel and technical footwear since its founding in 1963. At its headquarters in Asolos, Italy, new designs and safety solutions are researched every day. Alpinestars understands that the best design and research is achieved under extreme conditions. Involvement in Formula 1, NASCAR, AMA, World Motocross and MotoGP has led to the development of state-of-the-art technical equipment for the world's best racers.