AGV Sportmodular Carbon
The first helmet that combines the performance of an integrated helmet with the comfort of a flip-up helmet. Due to its carbon construction, this helmet impresses with its lightness and highest comfort and offers highest safety due to its structure.
Comfort & features:
- Material: Outer shell made of carbon, 3 helmet shell sizes, chin protection made of 100 % carbon fiber
- Inside: Sanitized® Interior: 2Dry (wicks moisture away), super soft, hypoallergenic and quick-drying, fully removable and washable (100 % polyester); double effective with a patented reversible dome for enhanced ventilation. Uniquely developed by AGV, this helmet has a silky-smooth, cool Ritmo side and a soft, warm Shalimar side. Simply turn to the right side depending on the weather. This helmet can be worn all year around.
- Weight: 1,295 g (+/- 50 g)
- Visor: Panoramic visor optical class 1, clear, scratch-resistant, Pinlock®-prepared, including Pinlock® disc
- Ventilation: excellent aerodynamics due to adjustable spoiler, developed in wind tunnel. Multi-trip aeration and ventilation ducts
- Closure: Double/D
- Certification: ECE 22/05
- Additional features: Integrated sun visor, suitable for spectacle wearers
Item No. 47011233
About the brandSince its founding, AGV has been a leader in helmet design and motorcycle racing and is tirelessly engaged in the further development of every area—from aerodynamics, comfort and safety to graphics, sponsoring and advertisement. Acquired by the equally innovative Italian motorcycle and sports equipment manufacturer Dainese in July of 2007, AGV is moving swiftly from one success to another. By combining their know-how in the area of research and design, AGV and Dainese offer unique safety and performance solutions for the latest in high-tech protection from head to toe.