AGV K3 SV
The K-3 SV was developed from the experience AGV gained during the design process of the Pista GP and Corsa helmets. Thanks to the use of Finite Element Analysis (FEM), the technical department developed a benchmark product in terms of comfort, aerodynamics and safety. This helmet has a wide appeal and is suitable for young riders with a passion for racing as well as for more mature riders looking for comfort and high performance characteristics.
Thanks to CFD Analysis (Computational fluid dynamics), the special ventilation system provides maximum airflow to the head through two front and side vents, one central vent and two extractors at the back of the helmet.
The sanitized Dry-Comfort internal components can be removed for washing. The mechanism for opening and closing the visor has three customisable settings according to helmet use (Touring, Race and City) and features the XQRS system for quick removal.
- Material: Thermoplastic, 2 outershell sizes
- Interior: Fully removable and washable 3D inner liners (100% Polyester)
- Weight: 1.470 g (+/-50g)
- Visor: clear, scratch resistant and antifog
- Ventilation: Ventilation system designed and optimised in a wind tunnel, comprising 4 front vents (3 at the front and one on the chin guard) and 2 rear extractors
- Lock System: Micrometrically adjustable strap retention system
- Tested: ECE 22/05
- Extras: Integrated removable Sun Visor, removable nose guard and chin strap
Item No. 46027977
About the brandSince its founding, AGV has been a leader in helmet design and motorcycle racing and is tirelessly engaged in the further development of every area—from aerodynamics, comfort and safety to graphics, sponsoring and advertisement. Acquired by the equally innovative Italian motorcycle and sports equipment manufacturer Dainese in July of 2007, AGV is moving swiftly from one success to another. By combining their know-how in the area of research and design, AGV and Dainese offer unique safety and performance solutions for the latest in high-tech protection from head to toe.