zumo 345LM CE
Garmin zumo® 345LM CE
The new Garmin zumo® 345LM motorcycle navigation device is the perfect companion for adventurous,
curvy and unforgettable excursions, where ease of use with gloves, a screen that is easy to read in the sun, Bluetooth® 2 connectivity and motorcycle-specific safety information should not be missing.
- Large, 4.3" (10.9 cm) diagonal touchscreen display
- Garmin Touring Routing
- Safety tips for motorcyclists
- Lifetime map updates for central Europe²
- Photo Real™ 3D Junction View and active Lane Assistant
- Bluetooth headset & mobile telefony³
- Music control from your smartphone or compatible MP3 player7
- Garmin Real Directions™ and Real Voice™
- Round Trip function to simplify round tour planning
- SKIP, skipping a planned route point
- Waterproof, vibration-proof and fuel-resistant case (IPX-7 standard)
- Weight: 270 g
- Battery: Lithium-Ion battery (run time up to 7 hours)
- Device dimensions (WxHxD): 13 x 9.4 x 3 cm
- Integrated speaker
- Compatible with Windows Vista SP3 or later and Mac OS 10.7 or newer
- Screen: WQVGA TFT colour display (resolution: 480 x 272)
Scope of delivery:
- zumo® 345LM
- Battery pack
- Motorcycle bracket
- Motorcycle cable
- USB cable
- Instruction manual
- Pre-installed maps of 22 European countries with many POIs (Points of Interest) such as fuel stations, accommodation, restaurants and attractions
- Country coverage: Andorra, Belgium, Denmark, Germany, France, Italy, Liechtenstein, Luxembourg, Malta, Monaco, Netherlands, Austria, Poland, San Marino, Switzerland, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Czech Republic, Hungary, Vatican City
2 with lifetime map updates - You get map updates for a compatible Garmin product until the end of its useful life, or as long as Garmin
receives map data from a third party (whichever is sooner, but no longer than for a period of 30 years), as and when these updates
are made available by Garmin. This right is not transferable to another Garmin product. Please refer to the full terms and conditions
3 A Bluetooth®-enabled helmet, headset or Smartphone is required. Separately available
7 music and media control works with iPhone® 3GS or later and iPod devices (from the 2nd generation).
- Shipping & delivery
We always give our best to handle your order as fast as possible. Orders which are placed before 2 pm on a work day are usually handed over to our logistics partner (DHL) on the same day if in stock.
4.95 Euro within Germany, Poland
5.95 Euro in Austria, Belgium, Denmark, Luxembourg, Netherlands
9.95 Euro Spain, Finland, United Kingdom, Italy, Sweden
14.95 Euro Cyprus, Czech Republic, France, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Portugal
19.95 Euro Estonia, Lithuania, Latvia, Malta, Slovenia, Slovakia, Romania, Bulgaria
All delivery costs are charged per order.
In our online shop, you can choose from various payment options. You can pay by invoice, direct debit, cash on delivery, credit card or finance.
- Product Questions (0)
Here you can ask public questions which can be answered not only by us, but also by other customers. If you have a private question, please use our contact form.
Fragen zum Produkt