Arrow Works Exhaust
Visually as well as acoustically an extremely attractive tail pipe silencer.
- Processed with the highest craftsmanship
- Slightly conical shape with bevelled end cap
- Strong performance and voracious sound
- Depending upon the model, the outer shell is made from titanium or stainless steel (see the first material specification in the item description/drop-down box)
- The end cap of the exhaust is always made of carbon
- Otherwise, entirely made from stainless steel
- With fixed mounting brackets
- Removable dB-Killer for racing use off of public roads
- As a slip-on, fits the production manifold or pre-silencer with all of the mounting parts to replace the original tail pipe silencer
- For some models, configured as a complete installation, including the manifold (designated in the material specification in the item description/drop-down box as 2in1)
With EC certification (only valid if the dB-Killer is installed and not modified!!).
The tail pipe silencer requires an E-certification mark with a registration number behind it.
Therefore, no other documents are required beyond this. You need not carry registration documents.
For our Swiss customers:
Please note that the Swiss highway code requires that a valid Certificate of Approval must subsequently be obtained through one of our Swiss shops.
Price per piece or, when indicated, per pair depending on the model.