Works exhaust for Honda CBF 1000 F (SC64) titan
Arrow Works Exhaust
Visually as well as acoustically an extremely attractive tail pipe silencer.
- Processed with the highest craftsmanship
- Slightly conical shape with bevelled end cap
- Strong performance and voracious sound
- Depending upon the model, the outer shell is made from titanium or stainless steel (see the first material specification in the item description/drop-down box)
- The end cap of the exhaust is always made of carbon
- Otherwise, entirely made from stainless steel
- With fixed mounting brackets
- Removable dB-Killer for racing use off of public roads
- As a slip-on, fits the production manifold or pre-silencer with all of the mounting parts to replace the original tail pipe silencer
- For some models, configured as a complete installation, including the manifold (designated in the material specification in the item description/drop-down box as 2in1)
With EC certification (only valid if the dB-Killer is installed and not modified!!).
The tail pipe silencer requires an E-certification mark with a registration number behind it.
Therefore, no other documents are required beyond this. You need not carry registration documents.
For our Swiss customers:
Please note that the Swiss highway code requires that a valid Certificate of Approval must subsequently be obtained through one of our Swiss shops.
Price per piece or, when indicated, per pair depending on the model.
- Shipping & delivery
4.95 Euro within Germany, Poland
5.95 Euro in Austria, Belgium, Denmark, Luxembourg, Netherlands
9.95 Euro Spain, Finland, United Kingdom, Italy, Sweden
14.95 Euro Cyprus, Czech Republic, France, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Portugal
19.95 Euro Estonia, Lithuania, Latvia, Malta, Slovenia, Slovakia, Romania, Bulgaria
All delivery costs are charged per order.
- Product Questions (0)
Fragen zum Produkt