fairing mirror 1965 carbonlook right
Smart Nord Fairing Mirror 1965
Universally approved fairing mirror.
- Made of stable and light plastic material
- In addition to conventional adjustability of the housing relative to the mirror arm, it can be adjusted in two planes for mounting and fixed securely. As a result, the position can be adjusted individually for an optimum rear view or for the best appearance for the motorcycle
- Paint-preserving rubber pad between the base of the mirror and the covers
- Attached via two M6 screws with an adjustable hole spacing of 30 to 50 mm (centre to centre of the screw)
- Suitable for almost any model thanks to the variability and varied adjustment options
Dimensions (approximate due to high adjustability):
Width x height overall: up to 26 x 26 cm each
Width x height housing: 14.5 x 9.6 cm
The mirror is E-mark approved and requires no further documents.
It can therefore readily be installed in accordance with the installation regulations – no further action is necessary for the original holders.
- Shipping & delivery
We always give our best to handle your order as fast as possible. Orders which are placed before 2 pm on a work day are usually handed over to our logistics partner (DHL) on the same day if in stock.
4.95 Euro within Germany, Poland
5.95 Euro in Austria, Belgium, Denmark, Luxembourg, Netherlands
9.95 Euro Spain, Finland, United Kingdom, Italy, Sweden
14.95 Euro Cyprus, Czech Republic, France, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Portugal
19.95 Euro Estonia, Lithuania, Latvia, Malta, Slovenia, Slovakia, Romania, Bulgaria
All delivery costs are charged per order.
In our online shop, you can choose from various payment options. You can pay by invoice, direct debit, cash on delivery, credit card or finance.
- Product Questions (0)
Here you can ask public questions which can be answered not only by us, but also by other customers. If you have a private question, please use our contact form.
Fragen zum Produkt