Vario-adapter joints black
MFW Vario Adapter Joints
Makes space for the Vario adapter joints if the arm with the rests would otherwise be in the way (for example, of the exhaust or frame).
- Is fitted to the rests between the Vario adapter joints and the arms
- Extends 20 mm on each side
- Suitable for rider and passenger rests
- Helps to avoid coming into contact with components (for example, the exhaust system) and thus facilitates the full modularity
- From the fully finished adapter made from durable aluminium alloy
- High-grade anodised (higher strength, less sensitive to abrasion, protection against oxidation)
- The matching Vario adapter joints for your motorbike, arm and the footrest linkages are additionally required in the colour of your choice
- Do not fit the "normal" Hi-Q adapter joints for positioning the rests in the original position
With type approval (via the Vario Adapter Joints or adjusting joints).
The accompanying operating permit booklet must be with you when you ride.
An entry in the bike documents is possible for reasons of convenience, but not required.
Price each (without footrests and Vario Adapter Joints and Arm)
- Shipping & delivery
We always give our best to handle your order as fast as possible. Orders which are placed before 2 pm on a work day are usually handed over to our logistics partner (DHL) on the same day if in stock.
4.95 Euro within Germany, Poland
5.95 Euro in Austria, Belgium, Denmark, Luxembourg, Netherlands
9.95 Euro Spain, Finland, United Kingdom, Italy, Sweden
14.95 Euro Cyprus, Czech Republic, France, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Portugal
19.95 Euro Estonia, Lithuania, Latvia, Malta, Slovenia, Slovakia, Romania, Bulgaria
All delivery costs are charged per order.
In our online shop, you can choose from various payment options. You can pay by invoice, direct debit, cash on delivery, credit card or finance.
- Product Questions (0)
Fragen zum Produkt