Vario-Riser clamping block set 28,5 mm silver/red
ABM Vario Riser Clamp Support Set 28.5 mm
Individually adjustable handlebar mounts for tapered handlebars.
- Continuous adjustability of the handlebar position on the bike
- The handlebars can be turned for clamping and thus, depending on the space availability on the bike, can be adjusted forwards or backwards as well as in height
- No matter whether the rider is large or small, wants an upright or sporty seat, anyone should be able to find their seat position
- Fits all tapered handlebars with a clamping diameter of 28.5 millimetres
- The ABM Booster Handlebars in the various versions are recommended
- Suitable for nearly all models in which the original handlebar clamp with M10 threads is bolted to the fork crown – different mounting bolts are supplied
- Which models have a TÜV part certification is indicated in the supplied document or in the Bike DB
Handlebar height from bolt connection min/max 58/65 mm
Maximum forwards/backwards displacement 18/18 mm
Permit (in Germany):
With TÜV part certificate.
The tester (TÜV, Dekra, etc.) must certify the proper installation before use on public roads.
This test certificate must then be carried while driving, similar to the operating permit.
As soon as possible (that is, the next visit to the road traffic department for registration or change of address) this should be transferred into the registration documents.
If your model is not listed in the part certifications, this can be used as a certification – the mounting must then be approved by an inspector licenced for this purpose (old regional TÜV branches, new regional Dekra branches); with the test report issued there, you must then have the bike papers promptly changed at the licencing agencies.
For our Swiss customers:
Please order this item from one of our Swiss shops if possible.
To comply with the Swiss highway code, a Swiss certificate (supplement) is necessary for this technical item. This certificate is issued in one of our shops and is not supplied with the item.
Should you order this item on-line, however, please make sure that the motorcycle for which the replacement part is intended is listed, using the certificate provided for the item. If this is not the case, the item cannot be returned or exchanged.
We are happy to answer further questions by mail or on our Swiss hotline.
Price per pair (without handlebars)
For our Swiss customers:
Please note, that due to the Swiss traffic regulation you’ll need a valid allowance certificate which will be issued by our Swiss shop assistants and will NOT be delivered with the article.
- Shipping & delivery
We always give our best to handle your order as fast as possible. Orders which are placed before 2 pm on a work day are usually handed over to our logistics partner (DHL) on the same day if in stock.
4.95 Euro within Germany, Poland
5.95 Euro in Austria, Belgium, Denmark, Luxembourg, Netherlands
9.95 Euro Spain, Finland, United Kingdom, Italy, Sweden
14.95 Euro Cyprus, Czech Republic, France, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Portugal
19.95 Euro Estonia, Lithuania, Latvia, Malta, Slovenia, Slovakia, Romania, Bulgaria
All delivery costs are charged per order.
In our online shop, you can choose from various payment options. You can pay by invoice, direct debit, cash on delivery, credit card or finance.
- Product Questions (0)
Here you can ask public questions which can be answered not only by us, but also by other customers. If you have a private question, please use our contact form.
Fragen zum Produkt