Gilles Tooling UF-23 Footrest Element Pair California Superbike School
Extremely grippy footrests for the RGK2 Footrest Adapter to mount in the original sockets.
Developed by Keith Code with the experience of the famed California Superbike School.
- Unique, patented design with beveled outer edges
- Here you’ll find outstanding grip on the curves and especially when hanging off
- Offers more contact surfaces for the soles
- Made for supersport and track day enthusiasts
- Milled from a single block
- High-strength aluminium alloy (al-7075)
- Very light
- The surface is high-grade anodised (higher strength, less sensitive to abrasion, protection against oxidation)
- Installation in motorcycle’s the original socket is carried out with the additionally necessary RGK2 Adapter Linkage
- Thanks to a splined connection to this footrest linkage, the upper side of the rest can be aligned in 15° increments and fixed
Permit (in Germany):
With operating permit (on the adapter linkage).
The operating permit booklet provided with it must be on you when you ride.
An entry in the bike documents is possible for reasons of convenience, but not required.
WARNING: Gilles footrest parts can only be combined with Gilles footrest linkages!!
Price per pair for both sides of the bike (without adapter linkages)