Pocket knife USN SEALS
Magnum USN SEALS Pocket Knife
This functional knife is dedicated to the globally known elite unit of the Navy SEALS. The black-coated aluminium handle boasts an emblem of this special unit. The rust-free blade of 440 steel is fastened by the Linerlock. The holes give the blade a personal touch and also reduce the weight. The handle end has a glass breaker and belt cutter. Thus, this knife is recommended as emergency equipment in the car. Includes Belt clip Overall length 20 cm Blade 8 cm. Thickness 3 mm. Weight 116 g Magnum Rescue Knives are fully functional and ready to use, but they have not been designed for daily, heavy use by professional emergency services.
Please note: Sales only to customers aged 18 with age verification. Please include proof of age with your order.
Note for international travellers: Please check before travelling abroad about the locally applicable provisions concerning the carrying of knives. The regulations abroad can differ materially from those in Germany. Offences are usually punished with severe fines or even imprisonment.
Note for orders from abroad: Before placing your order please familiarise yourself with the required laws for importing and carrying knives and such with fixed blades in your country. The regulations abroad can differ materially from those in Germany. Offences are usually punished with severe fines or even imprisonment.
§ 42a Prohibition of using imitation weapons and certain portable objects
(1) It is illegal to carry
1. Imitation weapons,
2. Cutting and thrusting weapons according to Appendix 1, Section 1 subsection 2 no. 1.1 or
3. Knives with one-handed lockable blades (one-handed knives) or fixed knives with blades of longer than 12 cm.
(2) Paragraph 1 shall not apply
1 for use in photographic, film or television film or theater performances,
2. For transport in a locked container,
3. For the carrying of objects referred to in paragraph 1 No. 2 and 3, as long as a legitimate interest is provided. Further regulations remain unaffected.
(3) A legitimate interest in accordance with paragraph 2 no. 3 exists in particular when carrying of the objects takes place in connection with the practice of a profession, traditional customs, in sport or for a widely accepted purpose.
- Shipping & delivery
We always give our best to handle your order as fast as possible. Orders which are placed before 2 pm on a work day are usually handed over to our logistics partner (DHL) on the same day if in stock.
4.95 Euro within Germany, Poland
5.95 Euro in Austria, Belgium, Denmark, Luxembourg, Netherlands
9.95 Euro Spain, Finland, United Kingdom, Italy, Sweden
14.95 Euro Cyprus, Czech Republic, France, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Portugal
19.95 Euro Estonia, Lithuania, Latvia, Malta, Slovenia, Slovakia, Romania, Bulgaria
All delivery costs are charged per order.
In our online shop, you can choose from various payment options. You can pay by invoice, direct debit, cash on delivery, credit card or finance.
- Product Questions (0)
Here you can ask public questions which can be answered not only by us, but also by other customers. If you have a private question, please use our contact form.
Fragen zum Produkt