IXIL SX1 Exhaust
Centerbox complete exhaust system with large lateral exhaust.
- Complete system with catalytic converter and manifolds
- All stainless steel with carbon diaphragm on the side of the exhaust
- Extremely discreet appearance as it’s positioned under the bike, laboriously produced, rectangular silencer
- large lateral exhaust with 80 mm diameter
- Supplied with two dB-killers: The version with smaller bores is the approved version, and the one with the larger holes is for racing purposes on race tracks with limited intended volume
- For racing purposes, the dB-killer with the larger holes are used or the Noise Killer (dB-eater) dispensed with entirely - operation on public roads without this is NOT legal!!
With EC certification (only valid if the dB-Killer with the small holes is installed and not modified!!).
The tail pipe silencer requires an E-certification mark with a registration number behind it.
Therefore, no other documents are required beyond this. You need not carry registration documents.
For our Swiss customers:
Please note that the Swiss highway code requires that a valid Certificate of Approval must subsequently be obtained through one of our Swiss shops.