ABM Superbike-Kit AG
Handlebar conversion kit with top-yoke (mounts on the original) for mounting a 22 mm tubular handlebar (handlebar not included).
- With all necessary attachment and conversion parts - only the handlebar must be ordered separately in the colour of your choice
- fairing or wheel do NOT usually have to be shortened - see note for each model in the Bike DB
- The handlebar makes the seating position much more comfortable
- Leads to a comparatively playful handling of the motorcycle
- The matching Hi-Q or ABM Superbike handlebar must be purchased separately in the colour of your choice (order no. 50180000150 and following).
- On some models the Superbike Kit is designed for the ABM Streetbike handlebar (see note possibly in the Bike-DB), this must be additionally ordered in the colour of your choice (No. 50180801020 and following)
- The conical 28.5mm Booster superbike handlebar (50180801010 and following) can be used with the Booster customised clamping devices (50180800010 or 50180800012)
- Alternative 22 mm handlebars (for example, Sportbike, Streetbike) can also be used in the respective diameters - however the kit (cables etc) then may not fit and also changes in the fairing can be necessary!
Permit (in Germany):
With TÜV part certificate.
The tester (TÜV, Dekra, etc.) must certify the proper installation before use on public roads.
This test certificate must then be carried while driving, similar to the operating permit.
As soon as possible (that is, the next visit to the road traffic department for registration or change of address) this should be transferred into the registration documents.
Price per set
For our Swiss customers:
Please note, that due to the Swiss traffic regulation you’ll need a valid allowance certificate which will be issued by our Swiss shop assistants and will NOT be delivered with the article.
Regular Price: €40.93
Regular Price: €49.00