Kern-Stabi Crash Pad Attachment Pair for Mounting Rollers
Turns your mounting rollers for assembly stands into an effective protection against wear for the swing arms.
- The crash pad attachments are simply additionally placed onto the mounting adapters from the outside
- They are then once again fastened into the threaded bushings using the supplied longer screws
- Also suitable for existing mounting rollers from Kern-Stabi
- Turns it into a crash pad without impairing its function
- In many cases, due to their exposed position, they offer additional protection against damage to the swing arms during a crash
- If there are no Kern-Stabi adapter rollers present, please additionally order them according to your model
M6 = for many Yamaha, Kawasaki and Aprilia models
M8 = for many Honda, Suzuki, Ducati and older Aprilia models
M10x1.25 = for many Kawasaki and older Yamaha models
M10x1.5 = for many KTM models from 2005 (NOTE: not for M10 fine threads!!)
Mounting post adapters and crash pads need no certification and, therefore, no test marks, certificates or operating permits.
Price per pair (includes longer bolts)