ABM Holder for Stremo license plate carrier
Model-specific retaining seat for the Stremo number plate bracket.
- This mounting kit is always developed specifically for the given model – also look in the Bike-DB
- It contains all parts necessary for mounting on the motorcycle
- In order to give you the greatest flexibility, the different pieces for this license plate holder are available individually – you needn’t pay for what you don’t need or want
In order to replace the largest number of originals with a complete aluminium number plate holder, the following parts are still necessary for this holder:
- 1 = the number plate panel with indicator brackets (order No. 60390745000) must be additionally ordered
- 2 = the number plate panel without indicator bracket (order No. 60390745001) must be additionally ordered – for models with the indicators integrated in the tail, or when these are to be installed in other locations
- 3 = the mounting brackets for a reflector (Order No. 60390745010) must be additionally ordered
- 4 = number plate lighting is additionally necessary – we recommend the custom-fit ABM Pera (Order No. 60390745030)
- 5= a reflector for mounting brackets No.3 is additionally necessary – we recommend Order No. 60390745020 or Order No. 50160400271
- 7 = since the original tail light is eliminated in this modification, a new one is additionally necessary – we recommend the custom-fit ABM Doppia (Order No. 60390745040)
You can also find these items 1 to 7 again in the item description or drop-down box where you can see which of these accessory parts you need.
If 3 is noted but not 5, the original reflector fits on this mounting bracket.
The license plate holders themselves need no certification and therefore, no test marks, certificates or operating permits.
For permitted operation, however, the use of a reflector and number plate light with E-authorisation is mandatory. Indicators and rear brake lights must, of course, also be functional.
For our Swiss customers:
Please note, that due to the Swiss traffic regulation you’ll need a valid allowance certificate which will be issued by our Swiss shop assistants and will NOT be delivered with the article.