Street GP exhaust Kawasaki Z 750 R 2011 to 2012
Shark Street GP Exhaust
Small, round carbon silencer.
- Entirely made from V4 stainless steel
- With carbon shell and carbon end cap
- Silencer fixing by means of carbon retaining clamp
- As a slip-on, fits the production manifold or pre-silencer with all of the mounting parts to replace the original tail pipe silencer
- For some models, configured as a complete installation, including the manifold (designated in the material specification in the item description/drop-down box as 2in1, 3in1 or 4in1)
- If a pair is in the selection, or the product description, there are two silencers, one for either side of the bike
Silencer dimensions (approx.):
Street GP: Ø 10 cm, length 360 mm shell length with end caps 420 mm
Street GP short: Ø 10 cm, length 250 mm shell length with end caps 310 mm
The end silencer size is not selectable but depends on the model!
With EC certification (only valid if the dB-Absorber is installed and not modified!!).
The tail pipe silencer requires an E-certification mark with a registration number behind it.
Therefore, no other documents are required beyond this. You need not carry registration documents.
For our Swiss customers:
Please note that the Swiss highway code requires that a valid Certificate of Approval must subsequently be obtained through one of our Swiss shops.
Price per piece or, when indicated, per pair depending on the model.
- Shipping & delivery
4.95 Euro within Germany, Poland
5.95 Euro in Austria, Belgium, Denmark, Luxembourg, Netherlands
9.95 Euro Spain, Finland, United Kingdom, Italy, Sweden
14.95 Euro Cyprus, Czech Republic, France, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Portugal
19.95 Euro Estonia, Lithuania, Latvia, Malta, Slovenia, Slovakia, Romania, Bulgaria
All delivery costs are charged per order.
- Product Questions (0)
Fragen zum Produkt