steering head bearing SSS904S (52x30x16 mm)
Steering head bearing
Tapered roller steering head bearing for long life and precise response.
- No wear-vulnerable ball bearings
- Tapered rollers with considerably larger bearing surface than ball bearings
- In the radial and axial direction
- Does away with chassis trouble caused by worn-out control steering head bearings
- Improves handling compared to ball bearings
- Existing bearings are simply exchanged for these taper roller bearings and bearing shells
- The play is adjustable as usual
Dimensions (see item description):
Outer diameter x inside diameter x height in mm
If values are indicated twice separately by a / the two bearings have different dimensions with these values.
Steering head bearings need no certification and therefore, no mark of conformity, certificate or type approval.
Price per pair/set for a steering head
- Shipping & delivery
4.95 Euro within Germany, Poland
5.95 Euro in Austria, Belgium, Denmark, Luxembourg, Netherlands
9.95 Euro Spain, Finland, United Kingdom, Italy, Sweden
14.95 Euro Cyprus, Czech Republic, France, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Portugal
19.95 Euro Estonia, Lithuania, Latvia, Malta, Slovenia, Slovakia, Romania, Bulgaria
All delivery costs are charged per order.
- Product Questions (0)
Fragen zum Produkt