smartphone bag for handlebarmirror SG20M 3,8"
Shad GPS/Smartphone Pocket for Handlebar Mirror Attachment
Fits almost any motorcycle, any scooter and any quad bike that has a handlebar-mounted mirror.
- Fits navigation devices and smart phones with the specified diagonal measurement or size
- The bracket is very easily bolted on between handlebar-mounted mirror and its fixture, like a washer.
- With the two pivot points, with height adjustment in the center brace and the ball head for the pocket, the position is almost always individually adjustable for the circumstances on the bike.
- In addition, each incorporates a raising of the mirror with M10x1.25 and M8x1.25 right hand threads in order to also be able to position the pocket higher on the bolt attachment.
- Quick-release closure function for removal of the pocket from the handlebar bracket
- Pocket can be rotated 360 degrees in the bracket for optimum viewing angle
- With cable outlet (e.g. for charging cables, cable headsets, etc.)
- Water-resistant rubberised zipper closures
- Special low-reflection transparent film
- Soft inner lining
- Foam inserts of different thicknesses make it possible to adapt the depth to the device that is to be used in the pocket
- GPS pockets are deeper than the smart phone pockets
Inner dimensions: (width x height x depth):
SG10M 4.3" =
SG20M 3.8" =
SG60M 5.5" =
SG40M 4.3" = 12 x 7 x 2.8-4.5 cm
SG50M 3.5" =
Bags need no certification and therefore, no test marks, certificates or operating permits.
Price each (without GPS device/smart phone)
- Shipping & delivery
We always give our best to handle your order as fast as possible. Orders which are placed before 2 pm on a work day are usually handed over to our logistics partner (DHL) on the same day if in stock.
4.95 Euro within Germany, Poland
5.95 Euro in Austria, Belgium, Denmark, Luxembourg, Netherlands
9.95 Euro Spain, Finland, United Kingdom, Italy, Sweden
14.95 Euro Cyprus, Czech Republic, France, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Portugal
19.95 Euro Estonia, Lithuania, Latvia, Malta, Slovenia, Slovakia, Romania, Bulgaria
All delivery costs are charged per order.
In our online shop, you can choose from various payment options. You can pay by invoice, direct debit, cash on delivery, credit card or finance.
- Product Questions (0)
Here you can ask public questions which can be answered not only by us, but also by other customers. If you have a private question, please use our contact form.
Fragen zum Produkt