Rider 410 Great Rides
TOMTOM Rider 410 Great Riders Edition
Motorcycle GPS, 4.3" capacitive display, maps of 152 countries and 100 top routes (tour guides) pre-installed from 10 European countries
- Motorcycle bracket set + RAM and charging cable
- Plan exciting tours (curvy and hilly routes)
- Plan round trips with several stations
- Route planning via computer
- Transferring routes over TomTom Mydrive (via smartphone connection)
- Track record in GPX format
- Share tracks via Bluetooth or SD card
- Tour statistics
- Ride logging
- Readability in sunlight
- Portrait view with 11 cm (4.3'') capacitive touch display
- Lifetime map updates* from 152 countries (World)
- Free real-time traffic information – TomTom Lifetime Traffic via Smartphone Connected**
- Lifetime TomTom Speed Camera service***
- Audio instructions via Bluetooth®
- Bluetooth Handsfree with compatible headset (not included)
- Waterproof (IPX7) and glove-use display
- Improved active bike dock with charging function
*The Rider 410 and Rider 410 Premium Pack provides life-long access to world maps. These units are equipped with a pre-installed regional map. You can also download other maps of countries around the world via MyDrive Connect at no extra cost. For further information see tomtom.com/lifetimeworldmaps.
** Receive TomTom Traffic and Safety Cameras (not available in all countries) and download 4 or more full updates of your preloaded map per year throughout the life of your product. You need a computer with internet connection and a MyTomTom account to download map updates. For further information see tomtom.com/lifetime.
Smartphone Connected: Receive TomTom Traffic and Safety Cameras via Bluetooth via your smartphone. Your smartphone must be compatible and have a data access. There may be additional costs; more information at tomtom.com/connect.
*** You can turn the speed camera warnings on or off at any time.
The question of the legality of services for warning of speed cameras is not clear in Germany and in other EU countries. You therefore use this service at your own risk. TomTom shall not be liable for consequences of the use of the service.
To facilitate your planning TomTom has updated the MyDrive platform. From now on, you can plan stunning tours in advance, where you decide how curvy or hilly the route should be before getting started.
What is new:
• Round trip planning - from A to A
• Save your created routes
• Saved routes can be visualised on the map
• Name your routes and favorites
- Test reports
Test result: Empfehlung
- Shipping & delivery
We always give our best to handle your order as fast as possible. Orders which are placed before 2 pm on a work day are usually handed over to our logistics partner (DHL) on the same day if in stock.
4.95 Euro within Germany, Poland
5.95 Euro in Austria, Belgium, Denmark, Luxembourg, Netherlands
9.95 Euro Spain, Finland, United Kingdom, Italy, Sweden
14.95 Euro Cyprus, Czech Republic, France, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Portugal
19.95 Euro Estonia, Lithuania, Latvia, Malta, Slovenia, Slovakia, Romania, Bulgaria
All delivery costs are charged per order.
In our online shop, you can choose from various payment options. You can pay by invoice, direct debit, cash on delivery, credit card or finance.
Langstreckentest TomTom Rider 410
Von Jüchen aus quer durch Belgien bis Ostende ans Meer und zurück.
Mit Vorab-Routenplanung über das kostenlose Tyre (beim Kauf des TomTom kostenloser Zugang).
Die Wegpunkte werden sauber angefahren.
Zwischen den Wegpunkten kann man auch je nach Lust und Laune die Route verändern (z.B. kurvenreich, Autobahn vermeiden oder schnellste Strecke) mit schneller Neuberechnung.
Führt mit kurvenreiche Strecke über wirklich schöne Ecken die man sonst nicht finden würde.
Nur schade das Shad noch keine Sitzbank für die Tracer hat......aua…..
- Product Questions (0)
Here you can ask public questions which can be answered not only by us, but also by other customers. If you have a private question, please use our contact form.
Fragen zum Produkt