repair manual Bucheli german Yamaha YZF R6 /S 2003 to 2006
Yamaha YZF-R6 – from 2003 onwards (RJ05, RJ09 models)
In 2003, Yamaha presented the completely new YZF-R6 (RJ05 model) with fuel-injected engine as the successor to the highly popular, normally aspirated predecessor model of the same name. With innovations such as petrol injection, unregulated catalytic converter, higher engine output and super-sporty fairing, the R6 quickly became a popular sports bike that filled customer expectations both in daily use as well as on the racetrack. In 2005, the R6 was equipped with an upside-down fork with radially mounted brake callipers. Equipped like this, the bike also went into 2006 as the R65. The 600 cc sports bike is a “hot bike” that is also ideal for everyday use and show its strengths equally well on rural roads and motorways as on the racetrack. The R6 can offer years of fun if cared for properly. But despite optimum maintenance and care, there can be times on the streets of this world when a problem crops up and there is no Yamaha workshop nearby, and for that this book was written.
This handbook includes the following chapters:
– tuning tips based on a R6 racing bike constructed for the IDM
– large chapter with tips on all required tools for the hobby workshop
– settings and care
– carrying out your own maintenance and servicing, with maintenance and mechanics’ tips
– all the approved tyres for the Yamaha R6 from Avon, Bridgestone, Continental, Dunlop, Metzeler, Michelin and Pirelli
– professionally removing/replacing wheels
– caring for and maintaining the brakes
– changing the damper oil on the front fork
– adjusting and repairing the steering
– removing/replacing swingarm and suspension strut
– changing fuses and relays
– maintaining and charging the battery
– ignition system: troubleshooting and repair
– fuel system: inspecting and setting the air filter and injection system
– removing/fitting the exhaust system
– lubricating system: the right oil for the 4-cylinder bike, changing the oil yourself
– checking and adjusting valve clearance
– maintenance, care, dismantling and repair of the clutch and gears
– repairing the starter motor
– tightening torques of all screwed connections on the chassis and engine
– detailed troubleshooting guide with instructions and tips for repair
– extensive technical data, exact setting values and wear limits
– important addresses in Germany, Austria and Switzerland
– large-format switching diagram as fold-out page
Format: 210 x 280 mm
- Shipping & delivery
We always give our best to handle your order as fast as possible. Orders which are placed before 2 pm on a work day are usually handed over to our logistics partner (DHL) on the same day if in stock.
4.95 Euro within Germany, Poland
5.95 Euro in Austria, Belgium, Denmark, Luxembourg, Netherlands
9.95 Euro Spain, Finland, United Kingdom, Italy, Sweden
14.95 Euro Cyprus, Czech Republic, France, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Portugal
19.95 Euro Estonia, Lithuania, Latvia, Malta, Slovenia, Slovakia, Romania, Bulgaria
All delivery costs are charged per order.
In our online shop, you can choose from various payment options. You can pay by invoice, direct debit, cash on delivery, credit card or finance.
- Product Questions (0)
Here you can ask public questions which can be answered not only by us, but also by other customers. If you have a private question, please use our contact form.
Fragen zum Produkt