repair manual Bucheli german Kawasaki ZRX 1200
Kawasaki ZRX 1200, ZRX 1200 R, ZRX 1200 S – models from 2001 onwards
In 2001, Kawasaki presented 3 classic-style big bikes: the ZRX 1200, the ZRX 1200 R and the ZRX 1200 S. The ZRX 1200 R in particular, with its small handlebar fairing, harks back to the look of the great successes that Kawasaki celebrated on the US Superbike scene with Eddie Lawson and made the powerful green motorbikes famous throughout the world. The brawny ZRX 4-cylinder bike offers much, in particular impressive acceleration. Each of the 3 Kawasaki ZRX models is a sporty universal motorbike that is a faithful servant to its owner over many years when maintained and cared for properly. But despite optimum maintenance and care, there can be times on the streets of this world when a problem crops up and there is no Kawasaki workshop nearby, and for that this book was written.
This handbook includes the following chapters:
– top-test and exhaust pipe test from “Motorrad” magazine
– important tools for the hobby workshop
– all approved tyres for the 3 ZRX models from Avon, Bridgestone, Continental, Dunlop, MAXXIS, Metzeler, Michelin and Pirelli
– professionally removing/replacing wheels
– caring for and maintaining the brakes
– maintaining, tightening and changing the chain
– correctly adjusting the suspension and dampers
– adjusting and repairing the steering
– removing/replacing suspension strut and swingarm
– changing bulbs and fuses
– maintaining, caring for and charging the battery
– maintaining spark plugs and ignition system
– cleaning the air filter, adjusting the carburettor
– removing/fitting exhaust system
– the correct motor oil for 4-cylinder bikes
– changing the oil yourself
– adjusting the clutch and gears
– repairing the starter motor
– checking and adjusting valve clearance
– all tightening torques
– detailed troubleshooting guide with instructions and tips for repair
– all technical data and setting values
– important addresses in Germany, Austria and Switzerland
– large-format switching diagrams on fold-out pages
Format: 210 x 280 mm
- Shipping & delivery
We always give our best to handle your order as fast as possible. Orders which are placed before 2 pm on a work day are usually handed over to our logistics partner (DHL) on the same day if in stock.
4.95 Euro within Germany, Poland
5.95 Euro in Austria, Belgium, Denmark, Luxembourg, Netherlands
9.95 Euro Spain, Finland, United Kingdom, Italy, Sweden
14.95 Euro Cyprus, Czech Republic, France, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Portugal
19.95 Euro Estonia, Lithuania, Latvia, Malta, Slovenia, Slovakia, Romania, Bulgaria
All delivery costs are charged per order.
In our online shop, you can choose from various payment options. You can pay by invoice, direct debit, cash on delivery, credit card or finance.
- Product Questions (0)
Here you can ask public questions which can be answered not only by us, but also by other customers. If you have a private question, please use our contact form.
Fragen zum Produkt