repair manual german Bucheli Honda VTR 1000 F
Honda VTR 1000 FireStorm – from 1997 onwards
In 1997, Honda presented the VTR 1000 FireStorm as a V2 alternative to the existing high-performance Japanese 4-cylinder bikes and as competition to the other V2 sports bikes on the market that, up till then, had nearly all borne the Ducati logo on their tanks. It is evident from the first glance that the slimline VTR 1000 is set off for high torque and thus 2-cylinder driving fun. For its sports-loving customers, Honda brought out the limited-edition sister model, the VTR 1000 SP-1, with which Honda was able to finally break the dominance of Ducati in the Superbike world championships and achieve 2 victories. The Honda VTR 1000 FireStorm is a sporty universal motorbike that can be a faithful servant to its owner over many years when cared for properly. But despite optimum maintenance and care, there can be times on the streets of this world when a problem crops up and there is no Honda workshop nearby, and for that this book was written.
This handbook includes the following 35 chapters:
– 50,000 km endurance test from “Motorrad”, Europe’s most popular bike magazine
– extra chapter with tips on the appropriate tools for use in the hobby workshop
– settings and maintenance
– carrying out your own maintenance and servicing, with maintenance and mechanics’ tips
– all the approved tyres for the Honda VTR 1000 FireStorm from Avon, Continental, Bridgestone, Dunlop, Maxxis, Metzeler, Michelin and Pirelli
– professionally removing/replacing wheels
– caring for and maintaining the brakes
– adjusting the suspension and dampers
– adjusting the steering, changing the fork oil
– removing/replacing swingarm and suspension strut
– maintaining, caring for and charging the battery, checking the charging and ignition system
– changing bulbs and fuses
– fuel system: cleaning the air filter, checking, dismantling and reassembling the carburettor
– removing/fitting the exhaust system
– lubricating system: the right motor oil for the V2, changing the oil yourself
– checking and adjusting valve clearance
– maintenance, care, dismantling and repair of the clutch and gears
– repairing the starter motor
– tightening torques of screwed connections
– detailed troubleshooting guide with instructions and tips for repair
– extensive table containing technical data, exact setting values and wear limits
– important addresses in Germany, Austria and Switzerland
– large-format switching diagrams as fold-out pages
Format: 210 x 280 mm
- Shipping & delivery
We always give our best to handle your order as fast as possible. Orders which are placed before 2 pm on a work day are usually handed over to our logistics partner (DHL) on the same day if in stock.
4.95 Euro within Germany, Poland
5.95 Euro in Austria, Belgium, Denmark, Luxembourg, Netherlands
9.95 Euro Spain, Finland, United Kingdom, Italy, Sweden
14.95 Euro Cyprus, Czech Republic, France, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Portugal
19.95 Euro Estonia, Lithuania, Latvia, Malta, Slovenia, Slovakia, Romania, Bulgaria
All delivery costs are charged per order.
In our online shop, you can choose from various payment options. You can pay by invoice, direct debit, cash on delivery, credit card or finance.
- Product Questions (0)
Here you can ask public questions which can be answered not only by us, but also by other customers. If you have a private question, please use our contact form.
Fragen zum Produkt