repair manual Bucheli german BMW F 650 CS Scarver
As part of the general overhaul of their 1-cylinder series, BMW brought out the F 650 CS Scarver as a separate model alongside its F 650 GS and Dakar enduro bikes in 2002. This peppy bike makes a youthful and vibrant impression and has enjoyed correspondingly good sales. With petrol injection, regulated catalytic converter and (as an optional extra) safety-boosting ABS braking system, the F 650 CS Scarver is a reflection of the forward-looking high technological, environmental and safety standards that BMW has been championing for many years.
Thanks to its extensive package of extras, the F 650 CS Scarver can be upgraded to suit the specific wishes of customers. Coupled with BMW’s proverbial reliability, it is a sporty universal motorbike that can be a faithful servant to its owner over many years when cared for properly. But despite optimum maintenance and care, there can be times on the streets of this world when a problem crops up and there is no BMW workshop nearby, and for that this book was written.
This handbook includes the following chapters:
– top test from “Motorrad”, Europe’s most popular bike magazine
– large chapter with tips on the appropriate tools for the hobby workshop
– settings and care
– carrying out your own maintenance and servicing, with maintenance and mechanics’ tips
– all the approved tyres for the BMW F 650 CS Scarver from Avon, Bridgestone, Dunlop, Metzeler, Michelin and Pirelli
– professionally removing/replacing wheels
– caring for and maintaining the brakes, changing the brake pads
– caring for, removing and replacing the drive belt
– inspecting the suspension and dampers
– adjusting and repairing the steering
– removing and replacing the front fork, changing the damper oil
– changing bulbs and fuses
– maintaining, caring for and charging the battery
– removing and replacing spark plugs, inspecting and repairing the ignition system
– fuel system: cleaning the air filter, checking, dismantling and reassembling the injection system
– removing/fitting the exhaust system
– lubricating system: The right motor oil for the 1-cylinder bike, changing the oil yourself
– cooling system: checking and changing the coolant, dismantling and reassembling the water pump
– maintenance, care, dismantling and repair of the clutch and gears
– repairing the starter motor
– checking and adjusting valve clearance
– tightening torques of all important screwed connections
– detailed troubleshooting guide with instructions and tips for repair
– extensive tables of technical data, exact setting values and wear limits
– addresses of all BMW dealers in Germany, Austria and Switzerland
– large-format, coloured switching diagram on fold-out pages
Format: 210 x 280 mm
- Shipping & delivery
We always give our best to handle your order as fast as possible. Orders which are placed before 2 pm on a work day are usually handed over to our logistics partner (DHL) on the same day if in stock.
4.95 Euro within Germany, Poland
5.95 Euro in Austria, Belgium, Denmark, Luxembourg, Netherlands
9.95 Euro Spain, Finland, United Kingdom, Italy, Sweden
14.95 Euro Cyprus, Czech Republic, France, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Portugal
19.95 Euro Estonia, Lithuania, Latvia, Malta, Slovenia, Slovakia, Romania, Bulgaria
All delivery costs are charged per order.
In our online shop, you can choose from various payment options. You can pay by invoice, direct debit, cash on delivery, credit card or finance.
Sehr gutes Buch, alles gut beschrieben. Ist zuempfehlen
- Product Questions (0)
Here you can ask public questions which can be answered not only by us, but also by other customers. If you have a private question, please use our contact form.
Fragen zum Produkt