repair manual Bucheli german Yamaha XJ 6 /Diversion /F
In 2009, Yamaha brought out 2 new machines, the XJ6 and the XJ6 Diversion: one a pure naked bike and the other with an attractive front fairing. In 2010, the XJ6 Diversion F model was added with a complete fairing. The water-cooled 4-cylinder bike with 2 overhead camshafts, 4 valves per cylinder, electronic injection and regulated catalytic converter produces 78 h.p. (57 kW) at 10,000 rpm; upon request, the output can be limited to 34 h.p. to make it suitable for beginners. Each of the 3 models can be fitted with ABS for added safety. Thanks to the renowned reliability of Japanese bikes, when the Yamaha XJ6 is looked after carefully it can offer years of faithful service. But despite optimum maintenance and care, there can be times on the streets of this world when a problem crops up and there is no Yamaha workshop nearby, and for that this book was written.
– pictures, drawings and texts that illustrate how you can do your own maintenance and inspections
– washing and caring for your motorbike
– workshop: the right tools for the hobby workshop and special tools
– removing/fitting fairing parts, removing/replacing the engine
– all approved tyre from Avon, Bridgestone, Continental, Dunlop, Metzeler, Michelin and Pirelli
– removing/replacing the wheels
– fitting new brake pads, changing the brake fluid
– cleaning, lubricating and tightening the chain, mounting new chain, front and rear sprocket
– chassis: setting the suspension strut and steering, changing the fork oil and steering bearings
– removing/replacing suspension strut swingarm
– on-board electrics: checking and changing bulbs, fuses, relays and plugs
– charging the battery, checking the alternator and the regulator
– repairing the starter motor
– removing/replacing the spark plugs, inspecting the ignition system
– inspecting the injection system, cleaning the air filter, setting the accelerator cables
– removing/replacing the exhaust system
– lubrication system: the correct motor oil, changing the oil yourself
– cooling system: checking and changing the coolant
– maintaining, adjusting and repairing the clutch and gears
– checking and setting valve clearance
– detailed troubleshooting guide with instructions and tips for repair
– extensive technical data, exact setting values and wear limits
– tightening torques
– switching diagrams as fold-out pages in colour and B/W
Format: 200 x 280 mm
- Shipping & delivery
We always give our best to handle your order as fast as possible. Orders which are placed before 2 pm on a work day are usually handed over to our logistics partner (DHL) on the same day if in stock.
4.95 Euro within Germany, Poland
5.95 Euro in Austria, Belgium, Denmark, Luxembourg, Netherlands
9.95 Euro Spain, Finland, United Kingdom, Italy, Sweden
14.95 Euro Cyprus, Czech Republic, France, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Portugal
19.95 Euro Estonia, Lithuania, Latvia, Malta, Slovenia, Slovakia, Romania, Bulgaria
All delivery costs are charged per order.
In our online shop, you can choose from various payment options. You can pay by invoice, direct debit, cash on delivery, credit card or finance.
- Product Questions (0)
Here you can ask public questions which can be answered not only by us, but also by other customers. If you have a private question, please use our contact form.
Fragen zum Produkt