Travel textile jacket 1.0
Pharao Reise Textile Jacket 1.0
Comfort & Features:
- Durable fabric on highly stressed areas
- Waterproof, windproof and breathable thanks to POLO-TEX® membrane
- MVS-1 membrane ventilation system
- Removable thermal vest
- Connecting zip
- Quality seam according to DIN ISO 4916
- Shoulder and elbow protectors, certified in accordance with EN 1621-1, individually adjustable
- Pocket for back protector, optionally available
- Outer material: 100% polyamide
- Lining: 100% polyester
- Shipping & delivery
We always give our best to handle your order as fast as possible. Orders which are placed before 2 pm on a work day are usually handed over to our logistics partner (DHL) on the same day if in stock.
4.95 Euro within Germany, Poland
5.95 Euro in Austria, Belgium, Denmark, Luxembourg, Netherlands
9.95 Euro Spain, Finland, United Kingdom, Italy, Sweden
14.95 Euro Cyprus, Czech Republic, France, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Portugal
19.95 Euro Estonia, Lithuania, Latvia, Malta, Slovenia, Slovakia, Romania, Bulgaria
All delivery costs are charged per order.
In our online shop, you can choose from various payment options. You can pay by invoice, direct debit, cash on delivery, credit card or finance.
Die gleiche Jacke in schwarzrot/grau und Alles wäre perfekt.
Für den Preis eine gute Jacke, kann durchaus mit den etwas teureren Jacken die ich schon hatte mithalten.
Great value for money
I am a daily motorcycle driver, I try to drive my Honda NC750XD as often as possible, especially that I need to comute to work every day about 150km (back and forth), there fore I need moto-clothes that are practical, protective but also comfortable.
I've been using an old textil jacket for about 2 years now and recently I decided to chenge that and I've been searching for a while must say :)
Now, I own this jacket for about a month, I've been driving it troug sunny and rainy days and the protection and comfort was always very good:
- wind was never a problem with this jacket
- wather impregnates a little in the jacket itself but I was completely dry (I drove about 20min in strong/hevy torrential rain)
- it's flexible, although it give the feeling of an armour
- very handy pockets and I like that the pockets that are not fully wather proof are indicated with a labell (so that you know how to deposit your sftuff in respect to rain) and even so I had in a front chest pocket my smartphone during the 20min heavy rain and it was all the time dry (maybe if you drive longer in rain)
- seems to breathe pretty good, I am a sweety kind of person and that is important for me, but I have to further tests it in warmer conditions to see really how it behaves (April was not that warm)
- it also has fron side ventilation zippers and a big back sholder-to-sholder ventilation zipper
As a conclusion, I would really recommend this jacket to some one that uses the motorcyle on a daily basis for protection and comfort, it is not a fancy super cool-isch jacket, it is just reliable and delivery a lot of value for the money.
Have a safe drive,
- Product Questions (0)
Here you can ask public questions which can be answered not only by us, but also by other customers. If you have a private question, please use our contact form.
Fragen zum Produkt